“I’m so delighted to see Jennifer regain her self-confidence and enjoy her classes again like she did in junior high. Her GPA has jumped 2 points since working with you! Thank you.” –G. Louis
In my first meeting with Susan, she voiced a common complaint:
“Jake isn't doing his homework. His grades are terrible. I know he's a smart boy—he scored in the 90th percentile on his standardized tests. He just isn't doing his work. What can I do?”
If you’re feeling frustrated about your teenager’s poor academic performance, like Susan, don’t worry. There’s help.
“Kimberly Schehrer has written an easy-to-understand book designed for parents whose teenagers are struggling in school. Her approach explores a wide range of issues teens face, from false assumptions about themselves to the power of active listening. I strongly recommend this book for anyone with a teen that is having trouble in school.” - Peter Rothschild, M.D.
- Why high school is a tough job
- What really motivates your teen
- What fears and fallacies are limiting
your teen’s ability to adapt to the
pressure of high school
- Why your teen is failing and what to do about it
- Why your reaction is making communication with your teen more difficult
- How to respond to a poor report card
- Why adding more restrictions usually backfires
- How to set boundaries your teen will appreciate and benefit from